“THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS…FAITHFULNESS”
“Being Faithful When Things Get Sticky”
- What does it mean to be Faithful?
- Being Faithful to God
“Having lost all sensitivity, they have given themselves over to sensuality so as to indulge in every kind of impurity, with a continual lust for more.” Vs 19
- 2. Being Faithful in speaking the truth
“Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to his neighbor….” Vs 25
- Being Faithful in your motivation
“Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.” Vs. 29
- Being Faithful in speaking the truth in love
“Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is, Christ.” Vs 15
- What are some faithful sticky situations?
- Speaking truth in love
- Acting truthfully in love
- Holding true to principals in love
III. What to do when things get sticky?
- Make an honest self-evaluation.
- Bring your sticky situation before God in prayer.
- Ask advice of faithful trustworthy people.