Cadets is a ministry for boys who are in 4th to 8th grade. This is a club program for boys that provides activities, learning, and fun. Meetings are held every Monday with the exception of the 1st Monday of the month. Through Bible study and discussion with Christian leaders, boys learn who God is and how He works in their lives. Mental, physical, emotional, social, and devotional growth in the boys’ lives is emphasized.
GEMS is a ministry for girls who are in 4th to 8th grade. This is a relationship building club for girls. Regular meetings are the 1st and 3rd Mondays each month during the school year. In addition to special outings, the girls enjoy learning how to develop a relationship with Jesus as they sing, do crafts, and enjoy other activities.
En Fuego is a ministry for Middle School Students (6th through 8th grade). En Fuego means “on fire” in Spanish, which is what we strive for in our relationship with Jesus Christ. Young teens are continually being nurtured in their spiritual growth through study and fun activities. Meetings are held following the evening service on the 1st Sunday of each month. A primary goal is to begin to develop a spiritual maturity that will be carried into adulthood.
Fusion is a ministry for High School Students (9th through 12th grade). Fusion exists to nurture, disciple, equip, and train high school students to become mature Christians in the world today. Fusion meets on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of each month in the Loft at 6:26pm. We start in a large group setting which includes supper, games, and Bible based discussion on relevant topics that impact teens. We then break into small groups where students can share on a more personal basis how the topic has an impact on them. It also provides a great opportunity to build relationships with adult small group leaders who are looking to invest in student’s lives.
Focus is a ministry for Post-High School (generally ages 18-25). Focus is a group that challenges young men and women to zero in on their relationship with Christ as they prepare to enter their chosen careers. Frequent activities are also planned throughout the year.
- Fusion News: 01.23.2022FUSION SUNDAY NIGHTS Our next Sunday night meeting will be on January 30, from 6:30 to 8:30 PM. Join us in the Ark for some activities and then gather in our Impact Small Groups. Bring a friend and join us Sunday Night. PROFESSION ...
- En Fuego News: 01.23.2022EN FUEGO SUNDAY NIGHTS Our next Sunday Night meeting will be on January 23 from 6:30-8:15PM. We will be having pizza, so plan on eating at church. Plan on meeting in the ARK! You are welcome to bring a friend! PROFESSION OF FAITH CLASS FOR STUDENTS-Change of date! Due to testing positive for Covid this week, pastor Kevin ...
- GEMS – January 2022Just a quick reminder: Guys-n-Gals night coming up in February! When: February 7, 2022 Time: 7:00 – 8:30 pm Where: Heritage CRC – ARK entrance Bring: Your favorite “guy” ( dad, grandpa, uncle, cousin, friend etc) We will be having a cupcake wars – all supplies will be provided! Just come ready to have some fun!
- GEMS – January 2022!Happy 2022! Praying you all could enjoy some quality family time together during the holidays! It was so much fun to have the girls back to GEMS again! We studied the passage from Phil. 1:13 ” I can do all this through him who gives me strength.” We learned that with God as our UNSHAKEABLE foundation ...
- GEMS – December 2021Merry Christmas everyone! See you on January 3 for a regular GEMS meeting:)