(Using Your Spiritual Gifts)
Ephesians 4:7-16; (See also Romans 12:3-8, I Cor. 12:1-30)
WHAT I NEED TO KNOW BEFORE I GO…. (Your Spiritual Gift Check List)
- I’ve been given at least one unique Spiritual Gift.
“But to each one of us grace has been given…” Eph. 4:7
“Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given” I Cor. 12:7
- God gave me this gift.
“…as Christ apportioned it.” Eph. 4:7
“All these (charismas) are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he gives them to each one, just as he determines.” I Cor. 12:11
- God has given a variety of gifts.
“It was he who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers…” Eph. 4:11
“There are different kinds of charismas, but the same Spirit. There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord.” I Cor. 12:4-5
- God gives me my gift(s) to grow and strengthen his Church.
“From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.” Eph. 4:16
NOW GET STARTED BY:
- Discover your gift by jumping in or in finding out your gift.
- Asks someone to give you input as to what your gift is.
- Cultivate your gift.
- Ask what is needed and help.
- Serve when you’re younger.
6. Serve when you’re older.