- Sunday | August 16, 2020
- 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Gathering OUTDOORS for Worship at 9:00 AM:
We will gather together outdoors (weather permitting) at 9:00 AM (note the earlier time for shade and temperature considerations) in song, prayer, and God’s Word. Worship safely and socially distanced from a blanket, a lawn chair, or your vehicle. Details about safe practices and procedures have been sent out in an earlier email. Remember to use the WEST entrance. Bring your Bible and a friend. Weather-related cancellations will be posted on our website, Facebook, and emailed out by 8:00 AM.
Drone Photo – Sunday Morning, August 16
Our 50th Anniversary Team is including a few pages on the coronavirus pandemic in our anniversary booklet. We will attempt to secure a photo via drone (thanks to Bill Peterson’s son) of outdoor Sunday worship this Sunday morning the 16th with the 23rd as our backup date. (I hope there aren’t any eagles around :).
Dear Heritage Family,
As we worship outdoors, we ask that you observe the following things:
- Please bring a lawn chair or blanket and your own Bible.
- Use the west parking lot entrance as the east entrance will be closed off to facilitate our seating area.
- You can park on both sides of the church, however, there will be parking spaces on the east side that will be coned off for those wishing to remain in their car during the service.
- There will be parking attendants to help direct you.
- The ARK entrances will be closed. If you must enter the building to use the restrooms, please enter the doors on the east side by the main office and use the restrooms in the Fellowship Room.
- The nursery facilities will not be available.
- If you have any respiratory symptoms or are not feeling well, please don’t attend.
- Please practice social distancing.
- Masks or no masks are at your personal preference.
- Please be aware that not everyone present will be at the same comfort level with personal contact. We ask that you refrain from handshaking and hugs.
- Hand sanitizer, gloves, and a limited number of masks are available if needed.
- Gifts, tithes, and offerings can be placed in the baskets on the tables where water will be available.