- Sunday | September 27, 2020
- 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Did you hear that?
Was it thunder?
Was it a Rumble of Discontent?
This Sunday, September 27
BOTH/AND – This Sunday morning, weather permitting, we will gather for Sunday morning worship BOTH outdoors at Heritage AND online on Facebook and on our Website at heritagecrc.net. Both services will have the same sermon/message.
We will continue our new sermon series on the Book of Acts called Lasting Impact – When God Changes you He changes the world.
This Sunday we will focus on Acts 5-7 and the early church beginning to grow through the power of the Holy Spirit. We will discover how Divine Wisdom Dissolves Discontent.
This Sunday is our last scheduled OUTDOOR in-person morning worship service and it begins at 9:30 AM.
Nursery, Children’s Worship, and Just Betweens will be available during our 9:30 Outdoor In-Person Worship.
We will gather together outdoors (weather permitting) at 9:30 AM in song, prayer, and God’s Word.
Worship safely and socially distanced from a blanket, a lawn chair, or your vehicle.
Remember to use the WEST entrance.
Bring your Bible and a friend.
Weather-related cancellations will be posted on our website, Facebook, and emailed out by 8:00 AM.
Dear Heritage Family,
As we worship outdoors, we ask that you observe the following things:
- Please bring a lawn chair or blanket and your own Bible.
- Use the west parking lot entrance as the east entrance will be closed off to facilitate our seating area.
- You can park on both sides of the church, however, there will be parking spaces on the east side that will be coned off for those wishing to remain in their car during the service.
- There will be parking attendants to help direct you.
- The ARK entrances will be closed. If you must enter the building to use the restrooms, please enter the doors on the east side by the main office and use the restrooms in the Fellowship Room.
- The nursery facilities will not be available.
- If you have any respiratory symptoms or are not feeling well, please don’t attend.
- Please practice social distancing.
- Masks or no masks are at your personal preference.
- Please be aware that not everyone present will be at the same comfort level with personal contact. We ask that you refrain from handshaking and hugs.
- Hand sanitizer, gloves, and a limited number of masks are available if needed.
- Gifts, tithes, and offerings can be placed in the baskets on the tables where water will be available.