- August 2, 2020
- 9:00 am - 10:00 am
August 2, we will gather BOTH online and outdoors (weather permitting).
Our outdoor gathering will be at 9:00 AM (note the earlier time for shade and temperature considerations).
Our online morning worship will continue to premier at 9:30 AM.
Dear Heritage Family,
As we worship outdoors, we ask that you observe the following things:
- Please bring a lawn chair or blanket and your own Bible.
- Use the west parking lot entrance as the east entrance will be closed off to facilitate our seating area.
- You can park on both sides of the church, however, there will be parking spaces on the east side that will be coned off for those wishing to remain in their car during the service.
- There will be parking attendants to help direct you.
- The ARK entrances will be closed. If you must enter the building to use the restrooms, please enter the doors on the east side by the main office and use the restrooms in the Fellowship Room.
- The nursery facilities will not be available.
- If you have any respiratory symptoms or are not feeling well, please don’t attend.
- Please practice social distancing.
- Masks or no masks are at your personal preference.
- Please be aware that not everyone present will be at the same comfort level with personal contact. We ask that you refrain from handshaking and hugs.
- Hand sanitizer, gloves, and a limited number of masks are available if needed.
- Gifts, tithes, and offerings can be placed in the baskets on the tables where water will be available.