Dear Heritage Family,
As we begin 9:00 AM outdoor morning worship services starting July 19, we ask that you observe the following things:
- Please bring a lawn chair or blanket and your own Bible.
- Use the west parking lot entrance as the east entrance will be closed off to facilitate our seating area.
- You can park on both sides of the church, however, there will be parking spaces on the east side that will be coned off for those wishing to remain in their car during the service.
- There will be parking attendants to help direct you.
- The ARK entrances will be closed. If you must enter the building to use the restrooms, please enter the doors on the east side by the main office and use the restrooms in the Fellowship Room.
- The nursery facilities will not be available.
- If you have any respiratory symptoms or are not feeling well, please don’t attend.
- Please practice social distancing.
- Masks or no masks are at your personal preference.
- Please be aware that not everyone present will be at the same comfort level with personal contact. We ask that you refrain from handshaking and hugs.
- Hand sanitizer, gloves, and a limited number of masks are available if needed.
- Gifts, tithes, and offerings can be placed in the baskets on the tables where water will be available.
Outdoor services will be held every Sunday morning at 9:00 AM, weather permitting.
Cancellations due to weather will be made via email, Facebook, and our website by 8:00 AM.
Online services will continue to be available on our website at www.heritagecrc.net, and will also premier on Facebook each Sunday morning at 9:30 AM. The pastor’s message will be the same for both the online and outdoor services each week.
Thank you for your help in making our services as enjoyable and safe as possible!
We are looking forward to being together again as a church body and family!
Invite a friend to join you outdoors or online.