High School Youth Group (grades 9 through 12)
This group is named Fusion for two purposes:
First, it was named Fusion in order to make students aware that their everyday life and the Christian life should be ‘fused together’ as one. Their life at church should be no different than their life outside of the church. This provides students with a worldview of looking through the Biblical lens in order to discern right from wrong in the world today.
Secondly, it was named Fusion in order to make students aware that no matter what they face, the family of God is with them. When we become a part of the family of God, we are ‘fused together’ with other believers. No matter what we face each day, we can rely on the family of God to be with us, to encourage us, and to strengthen us.
Fusion exists to nurture, disciple, equip, and train high school students to become mature Christians in the world today. Fusion meets on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of each month in the Loft at 6:26pm. We start in a large group setting which includes supper, games, and Bible based discussion on relevant topics that impact teens. We then break into small groups where students can share on a more personal basis how the topic has an impact on them. It also provides a great opportunity to build relationships with adult small group leaders who are looking to invest in student’s lives.
To contact a leader from Fusion please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Congrats Seniors! CONGRATS to all of our seniors graduating this spring! We are proud of you and will be in prayer as you transition into your areas of work and higher education.
- Deadline Approaching for Mission Trip Signup! Hello Fusion Kids and Parents! This is just a quick reminder that the deadline to sign up for the summer mission trip is quickly approaching. We are hoping to finalize our list this on May 14. That’s this week Sunday! Please sign up on the list at the Welcome Center (Fellowship Hall side) or talk to Leah. Thank you! Fusion ...
- Thanksgiving! Greetings Fusion Parents! It’s time for a Fusion tradition to happen again! Each year Fusion prepares a light breakfast for the congregation. We will be serving cinnamon rolls, sweet breads, orange juice and coffee. This serves both as a fundraiser and as a time of fellowship to celebrate the holiday. We need 2 things from your children: ...
- Fusion Parents FUSION PARENTS: We are having a brief informational meeting immediately following the morning service (10-09-16). Please join us in the room next to the kitchen (off the Fellowship Room)!
- Last Day It’s hard to believe its our last day. I apologize for not having posted anything in the past few days. Satan has been working overtime in many ways by trying to distract us from Worshiping and glorifying God in all we do. Our technology has failed us, with Pastor Mike’s laptop dying. Thank goodness for ...
- Day 3|Church & 1st shift at GKTW Sunday was a fantastic day packed with many rewarding surprises. To start off the day we traveled ten minutes down the road to Poinciana Christian Church. We were greeted with glad and open arms leaving a lasting element of comfort. The sermon seemed to preface our week perfectly with a challenge of, “What if we took ...
Previous Mission Trips:
2016 Summer GKTW Fusion Trip