Cadets is a ministry for boys who are in 4th to 8th grade. This is a club program for boys that provides activities, learning, and fun. Meetings are held every Monday with the exception of the 1st Monday of the month. Through Bible study and discussion with Christian leaders, boys learn who God is and how He works in their lives. Mental, physical, emotional, social, and devotional growth in the boys’ lives is emphasized.
GEMS is a ministry for girls who are in 4th to 8th grade. This is a relationship building club for girls. Regular meetings are the 1st and 3rd Mondays each month during the school year. In addition to special outings, the girls enjoy learning how to develop a relationship with Jesus as they sing, do crafts, and enjoy other activities.
En Fuego is a ministry for Middle School Students (6th through 8th grade). En Fuego means “on fire” in Spanish, which is what we strive for in our relationship with Jesus Christ. Young teens are continually being nurtured in their spiritual growth through study and fun activities. Meetings are held following the evening service on the 1st Sunday of each month. A primary goal is to begin to develop a spiritual maturity that will be carried into adulthood.
Fusion is a ministry for High School Students (9th through 12th grade). Fusion exists to nurture, disciple, equip, and train high school students to become mature Christians in the world today. Fusion meets on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of each month in the Loft at 6:26pm. We start in a large group setting which includes supper, games, and Bible based discussion on relevant topics that impact teens. We then break into small groups where students can share on a more personal basis how the topic has an impact on them. It also provides a great opportunity to build relationships with adult small group leaders who are looking to invest in student’s lives.
Focus is a ministry for Post-High School (generally ages 18-25). Focus is a group that challenges young men and women to zero in on their relationship with Christ as they prepare to enter their chosen careers. Frequent activities are also planned throughout the year.
- GEMS – January 2019 Welcome to 2019 ! It was so fun seeing everyone after a long break. The 8th grade girls learned about health and did a bit of exercise too! We have a regular meeting on January 21 and then our Guys-n-Gals night on February 4 (more details to later). You are a blessing to us!
- Fusion News: 01.06.2019 FUSION SUNDAY NIGHT Join us on Sunday night, January 6 at 6:30 PM for a night of food, conversations, worship, and fun. Bring a friend and join us! FUSION –“REVIVE” Mid Week Worship Join us next on January 9 at 8-9:30 PM in the East building. This will be a time where high school students, young ...
- En Fuego News: 01.06.2019 EN FUEGO WEDNESDAY NIGHT MEETING Our next meeting is on Wednesday, January 16 from 7-8:30 PM. Plan on a night of fun, games, worship and discussion. Bring a friend and join us on Jan 16. EN FUEGO SUNDAY NIGHT January 27 from 6:30-8:30, we will have our next Sunday night meeting in the ARK. At our ...
- GEMS January 2019 We had a great time caroling for our Christmas party. The girls loved meeting some special friends from our church and they did some mighty fine singing too! Looking forward to seeing your daughter again on January 7 & 21 for regular meetings.
- Fusion News: 12.30.2018 FUSION GIRLS NIGHT On Friday, January 4 the high school girls are invited to join the female leaders for an all nighter of games, movies, activities, fun and of course food. Plan on meeting at church at 7:30 and from there we will head to Leah Wycher’s house. Bring a sleeping bag, a snack to ...