Cadets is a ministry for boys who are in 4th to 8th grade. This is a club program for boys that provides activities, learning, and fun. Meetings are held every Monday with the exception of the 1st Monday of the month. Through Bible study and discussion with Christian leaders, boys learn who God is and how He works in their lives. Mental, physical, emotional, social, and devotional growth in the boys’ lives is emphasized.
GEMS is a ministry for girls who are in 4th to 8th grade. This is a relationship building club for girls. Regular meetings are the 1st and 3rd Mondays each month during the school year. In addition to special outings, the girls enjoy learning how to develop a relationship with Jesus as they sing, do crafts, and enjoy other activities.
En Fuego is a ministry for Middle School Students (6th through 8th grade). En Fuego means “on fire” in Spanish, which is what we strive for in our relationship with Jesus Christ. Young teens are continually being nurtured in their spiritual growth through study and fun activities. Meetings are held following the evening service on the 1st Sunday of each month. A primary goal is to begin to develop a spiritual maturity that will be carried into adulthood.
Fusion is a ministry for High School Students (9th through 12th grade). Fusion exists to nurture, disciple, equip, and train high school students to become mature Christians in the world today. Fusion meets on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of each month in the Loft at 6:26pm. We start in a large group setting which includes supper, games, and Bible based discussion on relevant topics that impact teens. We then break into small groups where students can share on a more personal basis how the topic has an impact on them. It also provides a great opportunity to build relationships with adult small group leaders who are looking to invest in student’s lives.
Focus is a ministry for Post-High School (generally ages 18-25). Focus is a group that challenges young men and women to zero in on their relationship with Christ as they prepare to enter their chosen careers. Frequent activities are also planned throughout the year.
- Fusion News: 05.19.2019 FUSION REVIVE Our last REVIVE of the School year is on Wednesday, May 22 at 8:00 PM. Join us for a night of worship and digging into God’s Word.
- Fusion News: 05.05.2019 FUSION SUNDAY NIGHT MEETING Tonight (5-5-19) from 6:30-8:30 we will be having our last Sunday night meeting. Plan on a meal together and then heading out to the Fire Pit for some fun, worship and encouragement for our seniors. FUSION –“REVIVE” Mid Week Worship Join us next on May 8 at 8-9:30 PM ...
- En Fuego News: 05.05.2019 EN FUEGO MILLENNIUM PARK TRAILS BIKING On Sunday, May 12 at 5:30 PM we will load up bikes in trailers and head to Millennium park for a ride through the park. Plan on Ice-cream at church after. Bring your bike and a helmet to church at 5:30 PM. You are welcome to invite a friend!
- Fusion News: 04.21.2019 FUSION PIZZA LUNCH FOR JUNIORS -On Wednesday, April 24, Pastor Kevin will be bringing pizza for the Juniors at South Christian. FUSION –“REVIVE” Mid Week Worship Join us next on April 24 at 8-9:30 PM in the East Building . This is a midweek opportunity for some worship, scripture, sharing and prayer. Invite a friend and ...
- En Fuego News: 04.21.2019 EN FUEGO AND FUSION – WHITE CAPS BASEBALL NIGHT On Friday, April 26 we will be going to a Whitecaps Baseball game. We will leave church at 5:30 PM and return around 9:45 PM. We will have a tailgate pizza dinner in the parking lot before going into the park. Tickets will be provided. You ...