Cadets is a ministry for boys who are in 4th to 8th grade. This is a club program for boys that provides activities, learning, and fun. Meetings are held every Monday with the exception of the 1st Monday of the month. Through Bible study and discussion with Christian leaders, boys learn who God is and how He works in their lives. Mental, physical, emotional, social, and devotional growth in the boys’ lives is emphasized.
GEMS is a ministry for girls who are in 4th to 8th grade. This is a relationship building club for girls. Regular meetings are the 1st and 3rd Mondays each month during the school year. In addition to special outings, the girls enjoy learning how to develop a relationship with Jesus as they sing, do crafts, and enjoy other activities.
En Fuego is a ministry for Middle School Students (6th through 8th grade). En Fuego means “on fire” in Spanish, which is what we strive for in our relationship with Jesus Christ. Young teens are continually being nurtured in their spiritual growth through study and fun activities. Meetings are held following the evening service on the 1st Sunday of each month. A primary goal is to begin to develop a spiritual maturity that will be carried into adulthood.
Fusion is a ministry for High School Students (9th through 12th grade). Fusion exists to nurture, disciple, equip, and train high school students to become mature Christians in the world today. Fusion meets on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of each month in the Loft at 6:26pm. We start in a large group setting which includes supper, games, and Bible based discussion on relevant topics that impact teens. We then break into small groups where students can share on a more personal basis how the topic has an impact on them. It also provides a great opportunity to build relationships with adult small group leaders who are looking to invest in student’s lives.
Focus is a ministry for Post-High School (generally ages 18-25). Focus is a group that challenges young men and women to zero in on their relationship with Christ as they prepare to enter their chosen careers. Frequent activities are also planned throughout the year.
- Congrats Seniors! CONGRATS to all of our seniors graduating this spring! We are proud of you and will be in prayer as you transition into your areas of work and higher education.
- Deadline Approaching for Mission Trip Signup! Hello Fusion Kids and Parents! This is just a quick reminder that the deadline to sign up for the summer mission trip is quickly approaching. We are hoping to finalize our list this on May 14. That’s this week Sunday! Please sign up on the list at the Welcome Center (Fellowship Hall side) or talk to Leah. Thank you! Fusion ...
- GEMS March 2017 We had a great time with your daughters! Only two more meetings left – March 20 & March 27! GEMS March newsletter 2017
- GEMS February 2017 GEMS newsletter February 2017 We had a great time at the Mother Daughter event! Looking forward to GEMS Sunday on February 26!
- GEMS January 2017 Here is a link to the January newsletter. We had a great time delivering our wreaths in December! gems-january-newsletter-2017